- This event has passed.
SBA Federal Contracting 101 – How to Start, Market, and Win!
February 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
THE U.S. GOVERNMENT BUYS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD. LET THE SBA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE FEDERAL AGENCIES YOUR VALUED CUSTOMERS!
During our Federal Contracting 101 webinar, Business Opportunity Specialist Vernice Mathis will walk you through the basics on:
- Federal contracting small business readiness requirements & eligibility
- Where to find what federal agencies are buying
- What the purchasing process looks like
- How to put together marketing plans and capability statements
- How to register your small business on SAM.gov (the federal government’s System for Award Management)
- Helpful certifications and development programs
- Where to find help
Registration is required. The webinar link and reminders will be emailed. You can also access the class by typing https://bit.ly/FedContracting101Webinar into your web browser on the day of the event. See you there!
Questions? Contact SBA Indiana Business Opportunity Specialist Vernice Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register through EventBrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/federal-contracting-101-how-to-start-market-and-win-tickets-532184286527