DR. BOB ON RECOGNITION, MOTIVATION & ENGAGEMENT
NIHRA is thrilled to have International Expert Dr. Bob Nelson speak to us about employee engagement, recognition & retention on Monday, September 10th and encourage you to register and bring a member of your leadership team! Register here!
Dr. Bob is a leading authority on the topics of employee motivation and performance, an HR Strategist that has worked with 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and a national multi-million copy best-selling business author of numerous books related to these topics including 1501 Ways to Reward Employees (Revised Edition) and Recognizing & Engaging Employees For Dummies
Why do you and your leadership team need to hear what he has to say? Consider these staggering facts:
- Last year, the US was short 3 Million skilled workers in the manufacturing sector alone
- 60% of Millennials value a sense of purpose in an employer; 78% will work for less if challenged
- 40% of all workers currently work remotely; 50% will work remotely by 2020
- 94% of the net new jobs created between 2005-2015 were either temporary or contract-base
Are any of these statistics impacting your ability to attract and retain talent while effectively motivating them in their job? With ~3% unemployment, setting your organization apart and retaining key talent will continue to drive corporate performance. In a Maritz Research poll, employees who felt recognized vs. those who did not were:
- 5x more likely to feel valued in their job
- 7x more likely to strongly endorse their company as a great place to work
- 7x more likely to spend the rest of their careers with their present company
- 11x more likely to be completely satisfied with their jobs, their manager & the company
- Even more exciting, Dr. Nelson is offering to speak to your organization or conduct training while he is here in the Greater Fort Wayne area at a significantly reduced rate. If your company would like to learn more, let us know and we’ll connect you directly with Dr. Bob and his team!