- This event has passed.
Build Institute Entrepreneur Education
May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Build Entrepreneur Education Program is a nine-week basic business startup course for early-stage entrepreneurs. We assist you in identifying and honing strengths and developing meaningful connections with like-minded individuals and other Entrepreneur Support Organizations.
Classes are led by trained facilitators and cover the basics of starting a business—from establishing an entity to financial literacy, market research to cash flow, loan types to cost-benefit analyses, and more. We bring in Subject matter experts such as lawyers, accountants, bankers, marketing professionals, and more, to cover the different business topics and aid with questions.
Each class has a minimum of 10 participants who meet in person with an option to participate via zoom once a week for three hours throughout the nine weeks. This program is designed for early-stage and growing entrepreneurs who are ready to start, grow or restart their businesses. The program fee is $275, which includes your workbook, and course material.
- February 21st – April 18th, 2023, Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ 1830 Wayne Trace – Register Here.
- April 27th – June 22nd, 2023, Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ 1830 Wayne Trace – Register Here.
- July 3rd – August 28th, 2023, Mondays from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ 1830 Wayne Trace – Register Here.
- Spanish Language – July 7th – September 1st, 2023, Fridays from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ 1830 Wayne Trace – Register Here.
- September 13th – November 8th, 2023, Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. @ 1830 Wayne Trace – Register Here.
Who is Ready for the Build Entrepreneur Education Program?
This nine-week course is for people who plan to open their business in the next 6-12 months and need help formulating the business plan around their product or service.
“I fell in love with the program. It has a lot of resources with great support.” – David de Leon, Leon Properties Enterprise.
“Once I had the big picture, it was easier to chart a course. It was also a helpful introduction to community resources.” – Angie Harrison, Bakerson Pie Co.
“Build gave me the structure to start and answered a lot of my questions.” – Flora Barron, Kanela
“You think you know so much until you go through the class. Build broke down the process and made me set goals.” – Kachell Smith, Liberty Beauty